miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2013

Cuenta conmigo

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbyeee 


 FREE:
Skin: [PF] Sultry Skin (Group Gift) . El grupo lo pueden tomar visitando el perfil de Mochi Milena. El regalo esta en los avisos.
Vestido: ILNYH Golden Heart (BEUSY), 14L , caceria "I Love New York Hunt". Para mas informacion visitar el blog oficial
Collar: MiWardrobe - The Metal Valentine Love - Necklace - B, 14L, caceria "I Love New York Hunt". Para mas informacion visitar el blog oficial
Anillos: .{ Mes Petites Coutures }. My Pixel Love Ring

NO FREE:
Cabello: >TRUTH< Kenzie -  fades. NEW!!
Zapatos: N-core DIVA- Wild (Mesh), NEW!!
PosesPurple Poses.

For more information about freebies and wonderful offers don't forget to join the new Konejitas VIP Group!!

No hay comentarios: